- On a day to day basis your furniture will only need dusting with a soft cloth. It is recommended to wax twice a year to avoid wax build-up.
- Always work on the direction of the grains and do not use sprays or spray polish as this does not feed the wood and can dry it.
- Although the furniture is dry kilned and treated we advise you not to place anything hot or wet directly onto the surface as staining may occur.
- Use coasters under all beverages
- Should you spill any food or liquid on the wood wipe it off immediately with a dry cloth.
- If the wood becomes marked, gently rub it down with extra fine wire wool in the direction of the grain and restore the finish using beeswax.
- Position your furniture away from direct sunlight and heat where practicable. This will protect the wood fading and help avoid any cracking and movements in the joints.
- Maintain at least two feet between your wood furniture and home heating sources.